Skip to main content

Untitled

I hate 2 see u go through this pain. Your so far away from me that I can't shelter u from the rain.

I hate the way you are always sad & crying out for piece of mind, and when it comes to having questions about your sanity ur always at the head of the line.

Why don't u realize that the person u think loves you has torn your spirits down, and that if you don't get it soon, your soul, and your flesh will be heaven bound.

Your a beautiful, intelligent and used to be a confident young lady, but now your self esteem is low, and I think its degrading.

I really wanna tell you this but he's got me fearful our relationship will end, so ill just sit back let you handle it and try to continue to take it all in.


                                                                      Untitled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened to the Real Rap Songz?

What's up with today's rap songz? All of it sounds whack. We lost Pac and Bigg, so there is no one to pick up the slack. All these dance songz talking about jerking and racks. You know they don't have nothing to say because they brought in Sponge Bob and his crabby patty stacks. Acting as if they are skateboard fiends, and bragging about being addicted to promethezine. They even attached a cool name, they call it Lean. What happened to rappers like EPMD, Tribe Called Quest, Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick? These new songz got a catchy beat, but they all make me sick. Talking about hitting this girl and that girl on different nights. Does anyone out there who love old hip hop feel my plight? The new rap songz make my ears sore. I want the old hip hop that you could understand the lyrics to sing along to while your grooving on the dance floor. Waka Flocka learned his colors, so he wanted to share that with you. But Waka, it's not just Black and Yel
Dirty Mind of a Poet  check out my book #DirtyMindofaPoet

Jones'n

I'm jones'n for your touch and I can't fight it. Your sex has got me blinded. I just want you to get behind it. I don't know what I should do to stop. You're deep in my psyche my mind feels as though it might pop. A free feel is what I plan to cop. Show me the way deep within your heart. I'll make sure I'll continue to do my part. To give you love and affection that will be beyond the top of the chart. I've got it bad I'm on cloud nine. I'm going to keep reiterating that you are so fine. Too bad I missed the boat and you can't be all mine. Mark my words when I say I'm going to do more than make love to you. Baby the Sky's the limit and there's so much that we can do. I'll make you cum until your vision is clouded by stars of red, white and blue.