Skip to main content

R&B and Chill


Sitting up in my room waiting to play this little game that we play. Back in the day, when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, so I'm longing for you to stroke me up the right way.

Wondering if I should send you a four page letter. Wishing you were sleeping in my bed, making me wetter.

Can we talk about how dirty we can get? My mind is telling me no, but my body is here for it.

Knocking boots is all that's on my mind, so how does it feel? Straight to the point without innuendos, you know the drill.

My love, do you ever dream of us making love on a beach of jet black sand? I want you to do all the things that makes you a man.

Give me a new school touch and love me back to sleep, but mixed with an old school vibe of making sure my body never feels
incomplete.



By: NeekThaPoet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened to the Real Rap Songz?

What's up with today's rap songz? All of it sounds whack. We lost Pac and Bigg, so there is no one to pick up the slack. All these dance songz talking about jerking and racks. You know they don't have nothing to say because they brought in Sponge Bob and his crabby patty stacks. Acting as if they are skateboard fiends, and bragging about being addicted to promethezine. They even attached a cool name, they call it Lean. What happened to rappers like EPMD, Tribe Called Quest, Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick? These new songz got a catchy beat, but they all make me sick. Talking about hitting this girl and that girl on different nights. Does anyone out there who love old hip hop feel my plight? The new rap songz make my ears sore. I want the old hip hop that you could understand the lyrics to sing along to while your grooving on the dance floor. Waka Flocka learned his colors, so he wanted to share that with you. But Waka, it's not just Black and Yel
Dirty Mind of a Poet  check out my book #DirtyMindofaPoet

Flirting With Temptation

I'm flirting with temptation and it's giving me such a high. I'm guessing it's the rush, but I still can't figure out why. Thrilled by the fact that I shouldn't be doing this. But then I think about what I want you to do to me and whats next on my list. Tempted by the fact that your so fine. And how I want to look back and see you hitting it from behind. Damn why must you be so damn sexy? I'll make sure to give you all of me if you just let me. I don't want more than you can lend. Your body against my body is what I want to mend. Just make sure to send me over the top with pleasure again and again. Fighting this urge with every fiber of me. Making sure that passion will never remain a mystery! Fighting this temptation and I know I won't win. So let's get it started I'm tired of running, let the Ecstasy begin.