Skip to main content

Trey

I want you to treat me like one of Trey Songz
lyrics and and holla if you need me. I want to
see if we were meant to be.

I want you to show me you invented sex. So
show me its worth pantie dropping. Make me
want whats coming up next.

You have to make sure the neighbors know your
name. Boy I'm on fire so make sure you come
and put out my flame.

Please baby don't make this the last time. Every time
I see you it makes me want you more because you
are so fine.

Show me pleasure and I'll get rid of all of your
pain. Your loving me so good that I'm going
insane.

Can we share our love faces? I don't want to rush
so let's just slow down the pace.

I don't want to fall in love with you because if this ever
ends, I know we will regret it and we can't be
friends.

I want this to be more than the usual and that feeling has
to be mutual. So let's role play, and don't worry I'll give
you me all day.

Come on your side of the bed is waiting, so don't be late.
My body is yearning and I need you right now I just can't
wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened to the Real Rap Songz?

What's up with today's rap songz? All of it sounds whack. We lost Pac and Bigg, so there is no one to pick up the slack. All these dance songz talking about jerking and racks. You know they don't have nothing to say because they brought in Sponge Bob and his crabby patty stacks. Acting as if they are skateboard fiends, and bragging about being addicted to promethezine. They even attached a cool name, they call it Lean. What happened to rappers like EPMD, Tribe Called Quest, Dougie Fresh and Slick Rick? These new songz got a catchy beat, but they all make me sick. Talking about hitting this girl and that girl on different nights. Does anyone out there who love old hip hop feel my plight? The new rap songz make my ears sore. I want the old hip hop that you could understand the lyrics to sing along to while your grooving on the dance floor. Waka Flocka learned his colors, so he wanted to share that with you. But Waka, it's not just Black and Yel
Dirty Mind of a Poet  check out my book #DirtyMindofaPoet

Jones'n

I'm jones'n for your touch and I can't fight it. Your sex has got me blinded. I just want you to get behind it. I don't know what I should do to stop. You're deep in my psyche my mind feels as though it might pop. A free feel is what I plan to cop. Show me the way deep within your heart. I'll make sure I'll continue to do my part. To give you love and affection that will be beyond the top of the chart. I've got it bad I'm on cloud nine. I'm going to keep reiterating that you are so fine. Too bad I missed the boat and you can't be all mine. Mark my words when I say I'm going to do more than make love to you. Baby the Sky's the limit and there's so much that we can do. I'll make you cum until your vision is clouded by stars of red, white and blue.