Skip to main content

Rounds


Going round for round like there's gold to be found. Moaning loudly from the pleasure being felt from every pound.

My destination from the nut that's raising is sending me heaven bound. Ass clapping against your body is the of best sounds.

Focusing on taking a long journey downtown. Licking and slurping while this mouth takes your words away, making you feel like you're gagged and bound.

Rounds going up in this room. The taste of your juices is what I love to consume. Closer to the brink, but we aren't going to be finished no time soon.

Loving so good you're making me want to jump the broom. Hitting your mark as though you've put your vision of my clit on the largest percentage of zoom.

Rounds going in until the sun comes up. Bodies shivering in unison as we fight off the urge to erupt. Scratches and shivering as our bodies combust.



By: NeekThaPoet

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Black Man

My black man knows what he wants out of life. He knows who and who not to make his wife. He's always a hard worker, so he's never trife. My black man cherishes the love I give. He knows that his love is the reason why I live. My black man is also good in bed. He's the only one I'd attempt to give head. Dick isn't for the mouth, that's what he said. My black man is worth more than gold. The key to my heart is what he holds. My love don't cost, so it won't be sold. I'm full of hot passion, so I'm never cold.

Marathon

We just did a marathon, but we didn't use our feet. Just one sultry kiss and we ignited the heat. Legs entwined on a bed of satin Sheets. Engrossed with love making for hours. Holding my climax hostage with your sword because it has the power. Bumping and grinding until I've given you every petal on my internal flower. Arching my back as I place scratches on yours. Losing count of how many times I came, I believe I stopped around three or four. Im so hot I  just need you to douse this flame. We just did a marathon of sex. To hot for Tv because it's rated X. Nowhere near the pages of any book because of the steamy subject. It still makes me want you when I sit back and reflect.

I'm Happy for You!

I'm happy for you because you got a new girl. I'm just a little shocked your broke ass is able to show her as you put it, "the seven wonder's of the world". You didn't do none of that when I was with your tired ass. Hell, you couldn't even afford to buy your own bus pass. But I guess you're the one having the last laugh. Baby girl needs to get a friggen grip. I bet you got her believing every lie that comes across your lip. By now she's probably sprung and you got her dick whipped. So why are you still on my back? Go home to your "new girl", because there won't be a recap. Besides, I'm addicted to a new drug. So stop hoping for a relapse! So get a clue and go bug your new boo. Face it I'm done and I don't want shit to do with you.