Skip to main content

Sex Therapy

Baby I know you had a long day,
so sit back and relax and just know
I got you babe.

Kick off your shoes and rest a while.
You should already know I got something
up my sleeve because that's my style.

Let me rub your head to relieve some of
your stress. You just need to chill and know
that I'll take care of all the rest.

Your dinner is finished so you can eat.
The wine is chilled so that'll make it
complete.

Your bathwater is running so that you
can just soak and clear your head. I'll
wash your body so you'll be all ready
for bed.

I'll dry you off and lay you down. Your
love is my ocean and that's where I plan
to drown.

Pouring warm oil over your body to
prepare for a rub down. I know I'm doing
the right thing because you just made the
ohhh ahhh sound.

Rubbing your body down I feel all the
tenseness go away. Your so relaxed that
a moan is all you can say.

You turn over so that I can straddle your
lap. You just gave me the treasure, and I
didn't even need a map.

Totally relaxed you start to take control.
Our bodies then meet and together we
become whole. 

When we finished I let you know that when
your stressed right here is where I'll be.
And that you'll never have to make an
appointment for Sex Therapy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marathon

We just did a marathon, but we didn't use our feet. Just one sultry kiss and we ignited the heat. Legs entwined on a bed of satin Sheets. Engrossed with love making for hours. Holding my climax hostage with your sword because it has the power. Bumping and grinding until I've given you every petal on my internal flower. Arching my back as I place scratches on yours. Losing count of how many times I came, I believe I stopped around three or four. Im so hot I  just need you to douse this flame. We just did a marathon of sex. To hot for Tv because it's rated X. Nowhere near the pages of any book because of the steamy subject. It still makes me want you when I sit back and reflect.

My Black Man

My black man knows what he wants out of life. He knows who and who not to make his wife. He's always a hard worker, so he's never trife. My black man cherishes the love I give. He knows that his love is the reason why I live. My black man is also good in bed. He's the only one I'd attempt to give head. Dick isn't for the mouth, that's what he said. My black man is worth more than gold. The key to my heart is what he holds. My love don't cost, so it won't be sold. I'm full of hot passion, so I'm never cold.

Phat Girl Swag

I have phat girl swag and I'm loving it all the way. And I don't care what nobody has to say. I'm not ashamed that I have luscious curves and a bodacious ass. It seems to me that your the only one whose mad. My man's not complaining, so why are you? Awww do you have a little bit of insecurity about yourself boo? Don't worry, you don't need anyone to tell you you're hot. Besides, you are the only one who can make yourself believe that you're not. My phat girl swag is the reason I'm not down. I keep a big smile on my face. It's not me to keep a frown. Sexy figure with a pretty face, Everybody just stops and stares whenever I enter any place. I may not be a size two or three. But my phat girl swag just leaks out of me. I can't help I have this confident way about me. It's in my bones, in my soul and this is how I have to be. I'm hot, sexy and I got this in the bag. Can't nobody hate on me and my Phat Gi...